FOWEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
TEACHING ASSISTANT (REF:FOW021)
30.5 hours permanent role term time only- Actual salary £11,811
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 to support pupils with additional needs, across the primary age range in and out of the classroom. We foster an inclusive and nurturing learning environment where children are celebrated as unique individuals. We have a number of children who require 1-1 support and we pride ourselves on working together to ensure all children in our school have a fantastic education!
Our particular strengths include:
- The exemplary behaviour and learning attitudes of all of our children;
- The commitment, enthusiasm and morale of the whole team;
- Our team spirit and ethos of working together
- Our comprehensive training and support packages for staff at all levels
- Communications and relationships with parents, governors and outside agencies, enabling the school to continually develop and improve.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support the teacher in delivering the curriculum to children with additional needs
- Undertake group work
- Assist in break-time supervision
- Assist in the preparation of teaching resources
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and parents
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and seven primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Cornwall has a hugely diverse landscape with nearly a third of the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Cornwall is almost completely surrounded by sea with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbours, spectacular sandy beaches and a rich cultural heritage.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org or alternatively please email email@example.com Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Tuesday 4th August
Interview date: Thursday 6th August