Luxulyan Primary School
SEND 1:1 Teaching Assistant (REF:LUX021)
10 hours a week term time only
Actual salary £3760 (Pay and grading review pending)
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant to support pupils across the primary age range. The post will also include lunch-time cover and occasional intimate care responsibilities. We are an inclusive school that is committed to providing a wide range of high learning experiences for all children. There are currently 103 pupils on roll. Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support the teacher in delivering the curriculum
- Support the children in achieving and progressing towards their individual learning plans and targets
- Demonstrate an adaptable approach to supporting learning
- Under take 1:1 and group work
- Be confident to administer medication where appropriate
- Assist in the preparation of teaching resources
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and parents
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and seven primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Cornwall has a hugely diverse landscape with nearly a third of the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Cornwall is almost completely surrounded by sea with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbours, spectacular sandy beaches and a rich cultural heritage.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org or alternatively please email email@example.com
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 25th September 9.00am
Interview date: Friday 2nd October