FOWEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
HLTA Fixed Term until 31st August 2021-(REF: FOW024)
30 hours a week-actual salary £12,378 (Pay and grading review pending)
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an HLTA to work across our school, supporting the response to COVID-19. We are primarily looking for someone with experience in upper KS2 who would be able to work with groups of children and individuals to deliver rapid progress in reading and maths. The ideal candidate would have some knowledge of the needs of children who find learning more challenging and a patient, adaptable approach.
Fowey is an exceptional place to work. Our delightful children are happy at school and want to learn. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work alongside our experienced class teachers to deliver excellent outcomes. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of our staff, our team spirit and our positive attitude to all children.
If you can fulfil the criteria below, we would love to receive your application!
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with primary school pupils, particularly those with additional needs
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience
- At least Maths & English GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above
- HLTA qualification (desirable)
- The ability to work supportively with parents to meet the needs of pupils
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Competency in ICT Skills
- A competent working knowledge of safeguarding procedures and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
- A positive attitude and willingness to make a significant contribution to the school
- A creative and flexible approach
- An ability to be adaptable and manage your own time effectively
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school are welcome, however due to COVID restrictions, timings of visits will be limited. Please contact the school on 01726 832542
Closing date: Friday 23rd October 9.00am
Interview date: week commencing Monday 26th October