GCSE English Intervention Tutor
Fixed Term – 2nd November 2020 – 31st May 2021
Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
We are seeking a part-time teacher with the skills, knowledge and motivation to plan and deliver catch up interventions to groups of GCSE students and we would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers. If you are passionate about your subject and enthusiastic about working with fantastic young people, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with a select group of between 5 – 7 students ensuring the highest of expectations as they complete their GCSE course
- Plan and teach (to include homework) targeted and bespoke English lessons for these students
- Assess and feedback to these students regularly, filling in gaps where necessary
- Monitor attendance and catch up and absence
- Communicate with parents at least twice half termly
Application forms and full details are available to download from https://www.eteach.com/careers/celtrust/
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 16th October 2020 at 9am
Interview date: TBC