Class Teacher-0.6 full time equivalent (mornings only) Ref: CAR0026
Fixed term 1st January 2021-31st August 2021
Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hard working team as soon as possible. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on exciting, new challenges and has the experiences, drive and passion to enhance our teaching team. You will need to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum.
We are a vibrant school with a team of committed staff who always go that extra mile to meet the needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will be required to teach groups and individuals to boost attainment and progress.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Outstanding and creative classroom practitioners.
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
- Committed to the safeguarding of children.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Cornwall has a hugely diverse landscape with nearly a third of the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Cornwall is almost completely surrounded by sea with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbours, spectacular sandy beaches and a rich cultural heritage.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 30th November