TEACHING ASSISTANT (REF: CAR028)
Monday-Friday (12.30pm-3.30pm) – fixed term role until 31st August 2022
Actual Salary £5671 (Pay and grading review pending)
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard working team as soon as possible. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on exciting, new challenges and has the experiences, drive and passion to enhance our teaching team.
We are a vibrant school with a team of committed staff who always go that extra mile to meet the needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will be required to support groups and individuals to boost attainment and progress.
We are looking for staff who are:
• Outstanding and creative classroom practitioners.
• Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
• Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
• Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
• Committed to working with all members of the school community, including with parents.
• Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
• Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
• Committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org / or www.tes.com or, alternatively, please email email@example.com
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 19th March 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Thursday 25th March