Lostwithiel Primary School
KS2 Class Teacher (REF: LOS019)
Full Time – Maternity Cover from 1st September for two terms-Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and supportive KS2 team at Lostwithiel School.
We are looking for an individual who will:
- Offer outstanding class teaching skills
- Be enthusiastic, organised and knowledgeable about current primary curriculum and assessment
- Be passionate about providing an inspirational and creative learning environment including; Outdoor Learning and Child Led Curriculum
- Inspire, support, lead and work in partnership with our children, staff, parents and governors
- Be a flexible team player with a positive attitude
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. We can offer excellent continuing professional development and the opportunity to work alongside staff from other schools within the Cornwall Education Learning Trust.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
If you are interested in this position and wish to have an informal conversation please contact Natalie Simmonds, Head Teacher of Lostwithiel Primary School, on 01208 872339.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org / www.tes.com or, alternatively, please email email@example.com.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28th April 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Friday 7th May