EYFS CLASS TEACHER
Full time maternity cover from 1st September 2021-Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational EYFS teacher to join our hardworking and supportive team at Pondhu School.
We are looking for an individual who will:
- Offer outstanding class teaching skills
- Be enthusiastic, organised and knowledgeable about current EYFS curriculum and assessment
- Be passionate about providing an inspirational and creative learning environment including; Outdoor Learning and Child Led Curriculum
- Inspire, support, lead and work in partnership with our children, staff, parents and governors
- Be a flexible team player with a positive attitude
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. We can offer excellent continuing professional development and the opportunity to work alongside staff from other schools within the Cornwall Education Learning Trust.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Cornwall has a hugely diverse landscape with nearly a third of the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Cornwall is almost completely surrounded by sea with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbours, spectacular sandy beaches and a rich cultural heritage.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th May 9.00am
Interviews to be held w/c 10th May