ST MEWAN SCHOOL
KS2 Class Teacher (REF:STM041)
Full time-permanent-Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an outstanding Key Stage Two practitioner to join our fantastic team in September 2021. The ideal candidate would have experience of teaching Year 6 and of administering standardised assessments at the end of KS2.
St. Mewan is a popular two form entry primary school on the outskirts of St. Austell with a busy and vibrant nursery class attached. The school has excellent outdoor learning facilities with a Forest School and Nurture area currently under development to support our Trauma Informed approach and this is an exciting time to join our team.
We are looking for a teacher who
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is passionate about giving children the best possible learning opportunities with an enthusiastic and creative approach to teaching
- Has high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Is an effective team player, with a caring and dedicated approach
- Is energetic and willing to engage in all aspects of school life to achieve the best for the children within the school
- Has experience of teaching Year 6 and administering standardised assessments
- Has a good sense of humour
- Has experience of leading a curriculum subject across the primary age range
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org / www.tes.com or, alternatively, please email email@example.com. Please contact the school office on 01726 74887 to arrange a visit with one of the Senior Leadership Team. Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th May at 9am
Interviews to be held: Friday 28th May