EYFS LEAD AND CLASS TEACHER (REF CAR029)
Full Time Permanent -Teachers Main Payscale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an outstanding Early Years Practitioner to join our fantastic EYFS team in September 2021. Carclaze is a two form entry primary school on the northern edge of St. Austell with a modern vibrant building.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
•is an outstanding EYFS practitioner who has a proven track record of having a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• has some leadership experience and has high aspirations for all pupil’s achievement and behaviour
• is inspired and passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
• values inclusion and has a genuine interest in working with a team
•has a clear commitment to whole school improvement with excellent organisation, communication •and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community.
•Understands the difference learning to read and reading for pleasure makes to pupil’s life chances
• to lead the Early Years to achieve high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils through provision of a creative and rigorous curriculum.
• take specific responsibility and accountability for the day to day management and organisation of the Foundation Stage classes
• to promote the wellbeing of staff and pupils in the school with particular reference to Early Years Foundation Stage.
• lead and co-ordinate the work of the Foundation Stage classes, ensuring all statutory and school assessments are undertaken and to be accountable for standards within the phase.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Visits to the school are recommended. Please contact the school office on 01726 74194 to arrange a visit with one of the Senior Leadership Team. Application forms and full details are available to download from www.celtrust.org / www.tes.com or, alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th May 2021 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Thursday 27th May