Starting September 2021 (REF: STM044)
1 permanent vacancy 30 hours per week (Y2)- term time only actual salary £11,528
1 permanent vacancy 15 hours per week (Y5)-term time only actual salary £5,764
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint 2 dedicated and caring individuals to join our fantastic staff team to work individually with children with a range of SEND needs.
These positions would entail working 1:1 with pupils,or small groups of children supporting them to access their learning in class and with their emotional and social development. An essential part of this role will involve liaising closely with the class teacher and SENDCO to deliver a targeted intervention programme linked to the pupil’s targets. Ideally, we are seeking individuals who have experience of working with children with autism, behavioural or sensory needs.
- We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate:
experience of working with primary school pupils, including those with additional needs
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification or experience
- At least Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- the ability to work supportively with parents to meet the needs of pupils
- excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- competency in ICT skills
- a competent working knowledge of safeguarding procedures and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
- a positive attitude and willingness to make a significant contribution to the school
- a creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- an ability to be adaptable and manage your own time effectively
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Application forms and full details are available to download below or, alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 24th June 9.00am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Cornwall Education Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory completion of safer recruitment checks and references including an enhanced DBS check.