Full time, fixed-term until August 2022, Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner for our YR3/YR4 class to join our fantastic team in September 2021. We are looking for someone who can inspire the children, work in partnership with our parent/carer community and become a valuable contributor to an outgoing and committed team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Is passionate about giving children the best possible learning opportunities with an enthusiastic and creative approach to teaching
• Has high expectations of learning and behaviour
• Is an effective team player, with a caring and dedicated approach
• Is energetic and willing to engage in all aspects of school life to achieve the best for the children within the school
• Has a positive outlook
• Has experience of leading a curriculum subject across the primary age range.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Application forms and full details are available to download below or, alternatively, please email email@example.com. Please contact the school office on 01726 850397 to arrange a visit with one of the Senior Leadership Team.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Friday 25th June
Cornwall Education Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory completion of safer recruitment checks and references including an enhanced DBS check.