Permanent position-30 hours per week (term time only + 1 inset day)
Actual salary £11,588 (Pay and grading review pending)
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard working team from September 2021
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on exciting, new challenges and has the experiences, drive and passion to enhance our teaching team.
We are a vibrant school with a team of committed staff who always go that extra mile to meet the needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will be required to support groups and individuals to boost attainment and progress.
Carclaze is part of the Cornwall Education Learning Trust. The Trust is committed to providing quality continuing professional development and exciting opportunities.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate:
- Experience of working with primary school pupils, including those with additional needs
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification or experience
- Math and English GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- The ability to work supportively with parents to meet the needs of pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Competency in ICT skills
- A competent working knowledge of safeguarding procedures and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020
- A positive attitude and willingness to make a significant contribution to the school
- A creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- An ability to be adaptable and manage your own time effectively
Application forms and full details are available to download
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st June at 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 7th July