2 days a week (0.4)-fixed term until 31st August 2022
Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 class teacher to join our team in September 2021. This is a fixed term position for one year in the first instance. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large two-form entry, well-resourced primary school with fantastic children!
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Confident and creative classroom practitioner
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and eight primary schools, with a Free School (primary) to open in 2021.
Cornwall has a hugely diverse landscape with nearly a third of the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Cornwall is almost completely surrounded by sea with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbours, spectacular sandy beaches and a rich cultural heritage.
Visits to the school are encouraged to find out more about the position. To arrange a visit or a phone conversation please call the school office: 01726 74194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and full details are available to download
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st June at 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 7th July