31.25 hours per week term time only+3 Inset days
Permanent position-to start September
Actual salary £12,198 (Pay and grading review pending)
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to support pupils learning across the primary age range. The post will also include lunch-time cover and intimate care responsibilities.
This is an exciting time to join this large, inclusive school that is committed to providing a wide range of high quality learning experiences for all children. Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support the teacher in delivering the curriculum.
- Support the children in achieving and progressing towards their individual plans and targets.
- Demonstrate an adaptable approach to supporting learning.
- Provide break supervision.
- Undertake 1:1 and group work.
- Be confident to administer medication where appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of teaching resources.
- Support with intimate care.
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and parents.
Mount Charles School is proud to be part of the Cornwall Education Learning Trust. The Trust provides high quality continuing professional development. Necessary training would be given to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position and wish to have an informal conversation with Rachel Nile, please contact the school on 01726 73911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and full details are available to download
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th July at 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Friday 16th July