EYFS CLASS TEACHER (0.4 fte)
ST MEWAN PRIMARY SCHOOL (REF:STM050)
(fixed term until 31.8.22 in the first instance)
Teachers Main Pay Scale
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an outstanding EYFS class teacher to join our team in January 2022.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• An outstanding and creative practitioner able to promote effective learning in the formative years of primary school.
• Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
• Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
• Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
• Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
• Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
• Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. We can offer excellent continuing professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work alongside staff from other schools within Cornwall Education Learning Trust. Please contact the school office on 01726 74887 to arrange a visit to our friendly school.
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is a family of Cornish Primary and Secondary Schools with a strategic vision of ‘learning together to help every child achieve more’. This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating over 7,500 learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and nine primary schools.
Application forms and full details are available to download Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th November at 9am
Interviews to be held: Monday 22nd November
Cornwall Education Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers and, if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website: