EYFS, KS1 & KS2 CLASS TEACHERS
Cornwall Education Learning Trust are seeking to appoint EYFS, KS1 & KS2 ITT and ECT Classroom Teachers into our schools from 1st September 2022.
We are looking for teachers who
- are, or aspire to be, excellent classroom practitioners
- are passionate about giving children the best possible learning opportunities with an enthusiastic and creative approach to teaching
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- are effective team players, with a caring and dedicated approach
- are energetic and willing to engage in all aspects of school life to achieve the best for the children within the school
- have a positive outlook.
This is an exciting time to join our large and dynamic Trust, which is responsible for educating learners across four secondary schools, one junior school and nine primary schools.
Application forms and full details are available to download :
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11th May 9.00am
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
On the day you will be able to meet staff and find out more about our Trust along with the opportunity to teach a lesson to our children and interview for one of our Trust-based posts.
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th May