Teachers Main Pay Scale
Part Time, Fixed Term
From 1st September, 2023 – 31st August 2024
Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT) is seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our team in September 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large two-form entry, well-resourced primary school with fantastic children!
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Understands the value of reading in pupils’ whole development
- Is a confident and creative classroom practitioner
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils
- Motivates others by example
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers. We can offer excellent continuing professional development and the opportunity to work alongside staff from other schools within the Cornwall Education Learning Trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged to find out more about the position. To arrange a visit or a phone conversation, please call the school office: 01726 73911 or email email@example.com.
Application forms and full details are available to download from https://celtrust.org and or, alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by CV, letter or social media alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd May at 9.00 am
Interviews to be held: Friday 2nd June 2023
Cornwall Education Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers and, if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/new-guidance-on-the-rehabilitation-of-offenders-act-1974