‘Getting the right people in the right seats on the bus’
- We are identifying skills (and skills gaps) across our trust and our family of academies through a trust-wide skills audit.
- We are building staffing structures at multi-academy trust level as well as individual academy level.
- We are growing and develop our next middle and senior leaders by deploying them across a group of academies, with the expectation of movement between academies within the trust.
- We are creating a culture, systems and processes that promote ongoing development and progression of both individuals and the organisation.
- We are establishing a programme for continuous professional development involving staff across the trust.
- The vision and set of values which holds us to account.
- Our model for school improvement which is both systematic and consistent across our trust.
- A curriculum which is fit for purpose both academically and financially.
- A Scheme of Delegation which enables responsibility to sit with those who are accountable.
Driving future thinking
Our CELT Strategic Improvement Plan is designed to drive the development of our organisation over the next five years. It represents the core of our drive to raise standards across our family of academies.
CELT Strategic Improvement Plan
Our Strategic Improvement Plan informs individual academy plans, which will have additional elements and actions to address local need. Our academies will self-assess the areas they need to prioritise to produce their improvement plan with due regard to the basic principles of an effective school.