Whole School Wellbeing
CELT has invested in the Schools’ Advisory Service (SAS) wellbeing services for all staff. SAS are the chosen provider of over 4,000 schools and academies across the UK. The services include:
- Unlimited Confidential Physical & Mental Health Telephone Support. Administered by an in-house NMC registered nursing team available Monday – Friday (8:30 am-4:30 pm).
- Unlimited Bereavement Support. Emotional support and guidance for navigating bereavement of a loved one.
- Unlimited Menopause Support. Support from nurses who have attended recognised menopause courses.
- Unlimited Cancer & Chronic Illness Support. Support for staff if they or their family are affected by a diagnosis of a chronic, long term condition.
- Free access to Thrive NHS. Approved guided CBT, mindfulness, meditation and relaxation app.
- Free access to The Relaxation Room. SAS guided mindfulness & meditation evening webinar sessions.
- Free access to E-gym. App-based exercise programme for all levels of abilities and experience.
- A Range of Work-Related Stress Support. Access to online medical information and advice surrounding work-related stress.
- Unlimited Be A Champion Pupil Wellbeing. Pupil mentoring programme to encourage improved mindset, sleep, healthy eating and physical activity.
- Unlimited SEND Pupil Wellbeing. Build a bespoke app to help SEND pupils with routine, transition and step by step instruction.
For a full brief of SAS services visit the website at: https://schooladvice.co.uk/
To contact SAS Nurses for Support call 01773 814 403